- COVID-19 Provincial Support and Information in multiple languages.
Civil Liberties and Emergency Powers
- McCarthy Tetrault has developed a COVID-19 Emergency Measures Tracker
- Tool for tracking which municipalities have passed emergency legislation
- The Canadian Civil Liberties Association (CCLA) is providing live COVID-Liberty updates
- The Policing the Pandemic Mapping Project tracks the expansions of police power in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic and the unequal patterns of enforcement that may arise as a result.
- The Center for Law and Democracy has created a compilation of legal measures which temporarily alter or even suspend the right to information (RTI) obligations due to COVID-19 by country
- Privacy implications of COVID measures.
- Extensive list of legal resources and legal information provided by the Law Foundation of BC.
- Click Law Covid-19 Resources for British Columbians on employment, housing and tenancy, family law, debt, and Indigenous issues.
- Peoples Law School that features questions and legally reviewed answers about work, money, consumer, and courts & legal services.
- PovNet provides a list of some legal programs and their operational statuses. This list is non-exhaustive, therefore, please contact individual programs to confirm availability.
- Moore Edgar Lyster has created a number of blogposts respecting employment related rights.
- BC Human Rights Clinic setting out ten tips for employers to ensure workers’ human rights are protected.
- Legal Services Society has extensive information on family law issues during Covid-19.
- Rise Legal Clinic has a factsheet on parenting guidelines during Covid- 19.
- PovNet list of available community resources in areas of health, economic security, housing, utilities and more.
- Pivot Legal Society Resource List during COVID-19.
- Map of Supports available in the Downtown Eastside of Vancouver.